Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB MBB vs Iona 11/22 11am

DocCas86

Final game of the Gulf Coast Showcase for UB.  Current spead is the Gaels by 9.5 points. 

In case anyone is interested in watching - I think showing on youtube:

The team played hard yesterday and was within one score toward end of yesterday's game.  Hoping we see a continuation of second half yesterday and  a return to form for Adams, who has struggled the past few games.

1 minute ago, DocCas86 said:

Final game of the Gulf Coast Showcase for UB.  Current spead is the Gaels by 9.5 points. 

In case anyone is interested in watching - I think showing on youtube:

The team played hard yesterday and was within one score toward end of yesterday's game.  Hoping we see a continuation of second half yesterday and  a return to form for Adams, who has struggled the past few games.

Thanks for the share. 

14 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Agreed. And they should really be motivated to take advantage of their clearly winnable games, as I'm not sure how many more there will be. Get this one. 

I still hold out the hope that the MAC will continue to just be a complete crapshoot game to game. Aside from the 2-3 at the top, every other game, every other year seems to be close regardless. Hopefully that trend continues. However, if we shoot in the 20% range and under 60% FT, we are not going to win much. We don't seem to have a lock-down defense that can handle that either.

I feel like I skew optimistic compared to most of the board but it ain’t happening this year. Every team presses us because we have like half a ball handler. We occasionally exploit the press to get a layup and they smoke it. A couple of the freshman look promising but they get no support from the vets. Kanye again is dressed and not playing (yet). What a mess

1 minute ago, trueblue32 said:

Adewale, Panzo, and Gordon were all recruits UB was involved with. They’ve scored 15 points, UB has 9 at the under 8

Yep was just saying the same thing. Only box score watching, but recruiting whiffs both misses and missed hits are what I'm stuck on. For this year and the last five.