Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Quintin Cooper-Class of 2025

Ubbullsfan09

I’m unsure on if these are official offers or not, but this graphic was posted on his Instagram page, presumably being other schools interested in him? If any of you have Instagram, he does have some highlights posted of himself on his Instagram if you care to check it out

IMG_4546.jpeg

Edited by Ubbullsfan09

5 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Class of 25 makes me wonder two things…1) is he gonna reclassify to 2024 or 2) will he decommit by the time 2025 rolls around. Hope we see him in uniform. 

Or is our head coach trying to buy himself another year to get to 2025 with a long range commit so if another bad year in 2024, he can say his recruits haven’t gotten here yet…

Seems like he’s primed for a big junior year based off both his expansive college interest list (debatable how credible that is) and performances like this from over the summer . Also seems like Coolidge does play some of the top teams in DC just taking a quick glance at their schedule 

edit:the tweet didn’t link properly but it was a post where he dropped 25 points to lead his team to a win in some sort of summer league. Just trying my best to get as much info as possible on this kid lol

Edited by Ubbullsfan09

5 minutes ago, MKBullsfan said:

Or is our head coach trying to buy himself another year to get to 2025 with a long range commit so if another bad year in 2024, he can say his recruits haven’t gotten here yet…

I mean, come on. We really aren’t gonna fire a coach after a handful of games. Gotta give him time. And with the start the ladies have had, AD is gonna be willing to give him that time. Anything can happen from now to 2025 and with how “commitment” mean nothing nowadays, until this young man steps on the floor wearing a UB jersey it doesn’t mean anything. If he takes off in his senior year of high school and big schools come sniffing around he could decommit. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ubbullsfan09 said:

Seems like he’s primed for a big junior year based off both his expansive college interest list (debatable how credible that is) and performances like this from over the summer . Also seems like Coolidge does play some of the top teams in DC just taking a quick glance at their schedule 

edit:the tweet didn’t link properly but it was a post where he dropped 25 points to lead his team to a win in some sort of summer league. Just trying my best to get as much info as possible on this kid lol

FWIW, he is listed on max preps as the captain of his team. 

Here is the X you referenced.

Edited by DocCas86
  • Thanks 1

Way off the radar prospect, never like to see a Hudl link as the first Google result instead of 247 or On3. But he's a 2025 so let's see how he develops this year. Coolidge is an urban public HS in DC, I imagine Cage has some pretty deep connections there. Saw our DC freshmen congratulating Cooper in his IG comments.

As others have mentioned, will be a tricky needle to thread hoping he improves but not enough to get stolen away by a bigger school. 

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/news/A45bNtgfv0CuR0Xk8hqzUg/coolidge-triumphant-thanks-to-a-strong-effort-from-quintin-cooper.htm

Quintin Cooper scores 35 in latest game and has been in double figures fo 9 straight games.

https://www.maxpreps.com/dc/washington/coolidge-colts/athletes/quintin-cooper/?careerid=8cd46vgqko955

According to this he is scoring 29 points per game.

Edited by DocCas86
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...