Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB MBB @ Butler - Tue. 12/5/23 8:30PM

MuchMany

• MuchMany changed the title to UB MBB @ Butler - Tue. 12/5/23 8:30PM

I expect, with UB being about 25 point dogs and in the famous Hinkle Fieldhouse, that they will likely be down 13 - 0 by the under 16 break.  At that point, Butler will take their collective foot off the gas as they look forward to Cal (after coming off a hard fought win vs Texas Tech).   And then we get the run...and we are back in it.

In other words.

Step 1:  Make a run after getting shut out early.

Step 2: ?

Step 3:  Win game.

• Like 1

Solid first half.  Would’ve been nice to cut the lead to 4, instead Butler nails the 3 for a big 5-pt swing.  If we could hit anything from deep it would be a much closer game.

No Adams and foul trouble for Chatman haven’t helped our cause but Williamson and McVeigh have done some good things in their absence.

Go Bulls! 🤘

2 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Most games I would agree, but his replacements for the first time all year were playing well (Williamson and mcviegh) and getting them some confidence will go a long way 

The McVeigh putback in the lane was pretty sweet. A couple more outside shots going down and we will be in good shape. Really like the defensive movement, help and quick hands. By far the best game of the year. 

5 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Most games I would agree, but his replacements for the first time all year were playing well (Williamson and mcviegh) and getting them some confidence will go a long way 

Yeah and that’s fine for today but it’s a definite trend now. As a younger coach I would’ve hoped that was something of Jay Wright’s that he’d abandon but I guess we’re stuck with it

Edited by trueblue32