Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ BGSU - 7 PM ESPN+

DocCas86

3 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Usually once a team races out to a huge ass lead the trailing team will outscore them. I mean are ppl, not saying you, gonna complain about being up double digits the entire game. Come on.

I don't believe that occurred however. There's no fault to be found in this game, in any way. Was it perfect? Nope, but damn near it over 40 minutes. Winning by 30 is fun, especially on the road. Every team will miss shots, turn it over, at some point. When you have a game like this,  and 4 in a row, it's nice. Doesn't matter who the opponent is. Only can play the team across from you.

2 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

I don't believe that occurred however. There's no fault to be found in this game, in any way. Was it perfect? Nope, but damn near it over 40 minutes. Winning by 30 is fun, especially on the road. Every team will miss shots, turn it over, at some point. When you have a game like this,  and 4 in a row, it's nice. Doesn't matter who the opponent is. Only can play the team across from you.

100%. If anyone complains about a damn near 30 point road win they should just become front runners and cheer for the team that wins the title each year bc their expectations are nuts. 

Blocker has crazy athletic ability

• Like 1

Just now, Chet said:

More Blocker please!

If Whitesell could find a way to sprinkle him in throughout the course of the game we could have a difference maker in Cleveland. That said Blocker needs to continue to grow on both ends in practice to warrant those minutes. But I’d like to see him rewarded. His play has been better since the beginning of the year

• Like 1

Just now, DaBulls99 said:

Curtis Jones with a quiet 11 on 3-4 from 3

His future is looking pretty bright. Blocker’s too. And by future, I mean I’d like to see both of them get more minutes next game. I think if there’s one thing most of us can agree on, it would be who’s minutes they would be taking away from 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

100%. If anyone complains about a damn near 30 point road win they should just become front runners and cheer for the team that wins the title each year bc their expectations are nuts. 

Blocker has crazy athletic ability

Can't believe this team had 19 turnovers!  HA HA HA HA!

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

Wonder if you break this down how many came in garbage time, how many were stupid whistle and how many were costly.

There was a period early in second half where the lead was between 10-15 and there were some turnovers keeping it sort of close.

For the record I was just being a smart a$$, guess I forgot the <<sarcasm>> indicator.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Wonder if you break this down how many came in garbage time, how many were stupid whistle and how many were costly.

Do offensive fouls count in the turnover stat? I know it's considered a turnover. There were 2-3 of those I questioned.

Great win for Buffalo tonight! They did exactly what I was hoping they'd do and then some! Good teams go on the road and find a way to defeat inferior competition. UB went to BG and HANDLED the Falcons.

Josh Mballa had one of his best games of the season with Jeenathan Williams and Rondo Segu looking solid as well. Buffalo is starting to click. The big question, which we won't get an answer until the end of the regular season is whether this is the result of a team finding itself or if it's due to playing weaker competition.

Final two games of regular season against Toledo and Kent State will be very telling.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger