Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Game Day 7pm vs Bowling Green

Tee4three

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

No Hardnett, Caesar or Mading. Hardnett banged up. I know it’s been mentioned that Caesar has been MIA, anyone know why?

Also this team plays way too out of control. I’m a broken record…slow the F down.

Was wondering the same in regards to Caesar and madding 

14 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

29 point win, suspiciously quiet board. Oh well, 3-2 in the MAC. On to Toledo.

I was too busy having a hell of a good time at the game to post, but yeah... glad people were able to air out their turnover anxiety.

Zid and Curtis are stars. Adams is a fine supporting star. Jack is one of the best freshman bigs we've ever had. I really like this team (surprising, I know).

• Like 4

Interesting comparison, 3pt shooting in 3 home MAC games 28-70 - .400, two road games 9-40- .225.  Going on the road, you know you are going to see a drop in shooting, need to focus on playing tough d, rebound and don't turn it over to give yourself a shot on the road.

Edited by DocCas86

Not able to watch tonight, but very encouraged by 56% FG, 43% 3FG and 75% FT, and most of all 30 assists and only 10 turnovers. Looks like Smith had another solid game in Hardnett’s absence, and even K. Jones and Williamson got in on the action.  Would be great to see more of the same Friday vs Toledo, but I’d settle for a mere 80 pts and a W. 

This team is completely different at home than on the road. That's the case for most squads but their W/L splits are wild.

8-1 at home, 1-8 on the road/neutral sites

They now start their toughest stretch of conference play (TOL, @Ball St, @Kent St, Akron). How they do their next four games will go a far way in determining what we think about this squad moving forward.

Edited by Big 4 Hoops Blogger

31 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

I was too busy having a hell of a good time at the game to post, but yeah... glad people were able to air out their turnover anxiety.

Zid and Curtis are stars. Adams is a fine supporting star. Jack is one of the best freshman bigs we've ever had. I really like this team (surprising, I know).

Jo Smith is growing into a role too. If he and Jack can be that dynamic duo that really opens things up for everyone. Plus they are combining for about 90% shooting from the floor 😂