Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

TBT 2023 begins late July.

22 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Maybe I shouldn't have turned it on, was 88-55

It's now 99-84

Bench was in until ELAM ending. Still won by 21. 

23 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Maybe I shouldn't have turned it on, was 88-55

It's now 99-84

58 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I missed the game because of work. Just looking at the few comments and reading the box score, looked like total domination. More contributions from the entire roster. Forced 17 turnovers. Great effort. 2 in the books. 

Was never close. At the end Arizona made a little run because game was pretty much out of reach. But when Buffalo actually played defense, we were up by 30+ great win and this game showed us that Jeremy Harris can play still and Blake Hamilton is still very very good at basketball. 

3 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I missed the game because of work. Just looking at the few comments and reading the box score, looked like total domination. More contributions from the entire roster. Forced 17 turnovers. Great effort. 2 in the books. 

Virginia Dream was a last second substitution team when the Rhode Island team dropped out. They only had 2 days to organize. They had to wear TBT generic uniforms. Credit to them for even winning one game.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rma said:

image.thumb.png.b346a708d83730f62fbe6cd0330f343c.png

Growing up an “Upstate” guy, I casually rooted for SU through the years before my time at UB (maybe even during some of that time).  But there’s no denying that Coach B is one of the all-time crybabies in the NCAA and he sure showed it with this quote after UB handed it to them on their own court 😂

Go Bulls! 🤘

56 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Growing up an “Upstate” guy, I casually rooted for SU through the years before my time at UB (maybe even during some of that time).  But there’s no denying that Coach B is one of the all-time crybabies in the NCAA and he sure showed it with this quote after UB handed it to them on their own court 😂

Go Bulls! 🤘

If I recall correctly, the "Buffalo ban" came after a Syracuse win at the dome, where our guys were lipping off, apparently.  I guess we didn't show the Orange the proper gratitude and deference for letting us play in their holy temple of basketball.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

If I recall correctly, the "Buffalo ban" came after a Syracuse win at the dome, where our guys were lipping off, apparently.  I guess we didn't show the Orange the proper gratitude and deference for letting us play in their holy temple of basketball.

Yes I stand corrected. That was the game where we blew something like a 20-Pt lead and lost in OT. I wouldn’t doubt there were some sour grapes on the Bulls’ part after losing like that, and I’m sure the Orange players were nothing but class acts in return. No trash talk on their way off the court, nah, not them….Boeheim wouldn’t stand for that 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BasketBull said:

If nothing else I’m thankful that the TBT lets me watch Caruthers play again. I don’t care if he’s not our best ever player, I’ve never enjoyed watching a player more.

Great Defense is definitely good to see.  Also, getting to watch more of Wes Clark is nice since we only got 1 season from him at UB

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MuchMany said:

This defensive effort is nothing short of inspirational. Impossibly good.

Hope the current team/staff are watching, with GH3's comments about building the program on a foundation of defense. 

Would so love to see effort like that this season from the Bulls.