Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ Michigan - Wed. 11/10/21

MuchMany

38 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I think a big thing for us this season will be perimeter shooting. We can assert ourselves down low and on the boards but we have to shoot better. Teams will collapse their D against our bigs. Have to make them pay. Keep an eye on that all season. 

Looking at the roster a person would assume we are a dangerous perimeter shooting team. Brewton and jack both led their previous teams in three point shooting and Segu has shown he can hit threes as well. Hopefully Brewton can show us the type of player he was at Coastal, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt being hurt last season. I think we will be better this year than last, we’re going to need it because teams are really going to target Williams and Mballa 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Not going to be surprised with an upset. The talent and experience and rebounding ability is all there for UB. Michigan is returning some of the least starting minutes in the nation. I expect UB to keep this interesting all game.

From Howard's interview, sounds like rebounding is not a strength of theirs, perhaps that can be our edge. Need to have a solid inside game to go with our outside shooting.

46 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

From Howard's interview, sounds like rebounding is not a strength of theirs, perhaps that can be our edge. Need to have a solid inside game to go with our outside shooting.

Second chance points is a big strength, guards who are able to rebound and forward who can get a second chance for a put back. It’s going to be interesting.

• Like 1