Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Toledo/UB

UBinMD

2 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

The Toledo shooting is insane

A little late now but a hard close out foul would have been very useful earlier 

They are about 70% from the field and behind the 3 line.... This is unreal

Edited by ubmae86

Just now, Erie County said:

That's one way to look at it. They are going to battle to even see them again

Yep. And a game or shall I say ass kicking like this, will either provide fuel or will break us mentally. Will be interesting to see how we come out Friday. As of right now there’s only two games left. And both are against top teams 

30 minutes ago, Kevin said:

This has been hard to watch. I'd argue the offense has been as bad as the defense. 

I disagree with calling the defense bad. Toledo has guys making fade-away jumpers. They are indefensible. Toledo is making them. It doesn’t mean the defense is bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Yep. And a game or shall I say ass kicking like this, will either provide fuel or will break us mentally.

I have no confidence in the mental state of this team. We got into a straight up brawl with a local high school team, had one of our players arrested and thrown out of the program, then proceeded to lose to that high school team downtown.

6 minutes ago, squire17 said:

I disagree with calling the defense bad. Toledo has guys making fade-away jumpers. They are indefensible. Toledo is making them. It doesn’t mean the defense is bad.

They neglected to get back on defense about 6 times. I think we are watching different games.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, squire17 said:

Poor defense let them get in a rythym and after that they just didn't miss anything regardless of defense. Helps to be able to take a bunch of warmup shots during the game.

Just now, Kevin said:

They neglected to get back on defense about 6 times. I think we are watching different games.

I was just responding to this before you wrote it. Are we watching different games, Squire? I just watched a play where Jeenathan went down on an emphatic dunk, everyone stood around gawking, and Toledo in 1 second threw the ball full court and got a completely uncontested 8 footer. The defense just isn't there.