Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

6 Buffalo vs 3 Akron - 3/9/23 6:30 PM - ESPN+

Bulls currently a 7-pt underdog vs the Zips. ESPN Matchup Predictor gives UB a 25% chance to win.  Would like to see a similar effort and energy as WBB showed vs Toledo in nearly upsetting the 1 seed. Maybe the 3rd time vs Akron will be the charm for the men.  Go Bulls! 🤘

24 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Bulls currently a 7-pt underdog vs the Zips. ESPN Matchup Predictor gives UB a 25% chance to win.  Would like to see a similar effort and energy as WBB showed vs Toledo in nearly upsetting the 1 seed. Maybe the 3rd time vs Akron will be the charm for the men.  Go Bulls! 🤘

I was chatting with a coworker today.  He is not a Bulls fan, he went to Columbia. He likes making bets and likes UB to beat the spread. 

The following need to happen, fewer turnovers, shoot better from 3, hold rebounding edge and play better 'd'.  A lot has to go right but I will be rooting for them.  Let's get the 'w'.

No chance for the UB Bulls the Akron Zips will win tomorrow unfortunately. UB Bulls basketball should be all in finding a new head basketball coach. Call up Jim Boeheim he is out of work tonight at Syracuse. Maybe that bum Jim Boeheim will make the 3 hour commute to Buffalo. Syracuse owes us they took Felisha Jack. Anything but Reggie Witherspoon who I believe is finally retiring from Canisius Griffs basketball with the last season on his contract deferred so Reggie Witherspoon will save on taxes and can go right into retirement he won’t coach that last season on his Griffs contract. Which will make UB Bulls Jim Whitesell the worst and oldest head coach in Big 4 basketball in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

2 minutes ago, UB Horns Up said:

No chance for the UB Bulls the Akron Zips will win tomorrow unfortunately. UB Bulls basketball should be all in finding a new head basketball coach. Call up Jim Boeheim he is out of work tonight at Syracuse. Maybe that bum Jim Boeheim will make the 3 hour commute to Buffalo. Syracuse owes us they took Felisha Jack. Anything but Reggie Witherspoon who I believe is finally retiring from Canisius Griffs basketball with the last season on his contract deferred so Reggie Witherspoon will save on taxes and can go right into retirement he won’t coach that last season on his Griffs contract. Which will make UB Bulls Jim Whitesell the worst and oldest head coach in Big 4 basketball in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Wow, I sure have missed hanging out here the past month. Going to be a tough one but the dream ain't over until it's over. Let's go Bulls.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If UB shows up and plays their best, which is possible (we’ve seen it this year), they can win this one.  

On the other hand, they have had times during games where there is that flat line for their side on the game flow.  If that happens, I don’t think we cover the number.  

So I am predicting a win or a loss where we don’t cover.  Both of those scenarios are in play.  If we do lose, I hope we give it all and it goes down to the wire…

Go Bulls!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, UB92 said:

If UB shows up and plays their best, which is possible (we’ve seen it this year), they can win this one.  

On the other hand, they have had times during games where there is that flat line for their side on the game flow.  If that happens, I don’t think we cover the number.  

So I am predicting a win or a loss where we don’t cover.  Both of those scenarios are in play.  If we do lose, I hope we give it all and it goes down to the wire…

Go Bulls!

I just hope that if we lose, the refs are not a major part of the reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Tribble was off to Q side, not even close to being in position, just looked bad but Tribble initiated the contact. 5 fouls - 0 under 4 minutes.

Agree but Hardnett has no business driving from the 3 point line to the baseline like that. Reverse the ball and set up a play. Hardnett was equally out of control. Gotta play smarter. Can’t afford too many more mistakes