Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Around the MAC

7 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Kent playing Indiana, I like that match up for them

In other bracket news Alabama might have the easiest path to the final four I've ever seenĀ 

They want to keep the drama alive, it's good TV and gets people talking. Oats can tell his players how they have been wronged and the world is against them.Ā 

5 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

They want to keep the drama alive, it's good TV and gets people talking. Oats can tell his players how they have been wronged and the world is against them.Ā 

Good for them, fantastic team. Hope they can ignore the media circus and make a run.Ā 

1 hour ago, Tee4three said:

Kent playing Indiana, I like that match up for them

In other bracket news Alabama might have the easiest path to the final four I've ever seenĀ 

Not a bad matchup. If they can matchup up against trace Jackson Davis and Schifino then they got a shot. Indiana will only go far of Schifino is a difference maker.

On 3/11/2023 at 9:37 PM, MuchMany said:

I really like Sincere Carry. He has a unique high-effort style, reminds me of a soccer player almost. Also says some pretty funny stuff overheard at court side. Hard to be happy for Kent but I'm happy for him l.Ā 

When you say, "reminds me of a soccer player almost", it makes me wonder.Ā  Did someone breath on him wrong, he went down acting like he was going to die from pain, and then get up and go on a scoring streak?Ā Ā šŸ˜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

When you say, "reminds me of a soccer player almost", it makes me wonder.Ā  Did someone breath on him wrong, he went down acting like he was going to die from pain, and then get up and go on a scoring streak?Ā Ā šŸ˜

Lol. As a soccer player myself, I use the term as a compliment! Watching him up close, his body type doesn't scream basketball to me. Big calves. He has a very strong base and he digs into the court when he makes hard moves almost like he's wearing cleats. When he got out guards on his hip, it was all over.Ā 

16 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Sorry, I couldn't find the sarcasm font.Ā  I think everyone gets what I was getting at, though.

It does have me wondering... did you get thrown out of soccer games?Ā Ā šŸ˜„

Hey! I am in good standing courtside. It was the gentleman next to me who was asked to leave for engaging with Emoji Bates' nightmarish behavior.

(Yes I've been kicked out of soccer games šŸ˜‚)

Just now, MuchMany said:

Hey! I am in good standing courtside. It was the gentleman next to me who was asked to leave for engaging with Emoji Bates' nightmarish behavior.

(Yes I've been kicked out of soccer games šŸ˜‚)

Yeah.Ā  I spoke with him a couple of times after the incident.Ā  Good guy.Ā  I was tossed from a couple of basketball games back in the day, both as a player and as a coach.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, ChubbyHubby said:

Yeah.Ā  I spoke with him a couple of times after the incident.Ā  Good guy.Ā  I was tossed from a couple of basketball games back in the day, both as a player and as a coach.Ā 

Ā 

He is a good guy. We did our best down there to make some noise and have fun even in a lean year. Looking forward to being right back there in November.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuchMany said:

He is a good guy. We did our best down there to make some noise and have fun even in a lean year. Looking forward to being right back there in November.Ā 

Agree, we will back with positive outlooks for both teams. Instead of getting on the players how about trying the refs. On one note we were watching some of the higher conferences in women basketball and we noticed some of the male refs that did many of the UB games and thy were as bad in those games as they were at UB. Again no accountability and just an old boys club by the NCAA.

8 minutes ago, BrooklynBull said:

IN the WNIT Kent State is on their way to Syracuse.Ā  Just when you think you are out of the MAC, it pulls you right back in.

Will be interesting, Kent has seen a lot of Fair, see if they can slow her down and make someone else beat them or make her shoot tough shots and hope for one of the 6/30 shooting efforts.

Just now, UBinMD said:

Will be interesting, Kent has seen a lot of Fair, see if they can slow her down and make someone else beat them or make her shoot tough shots and hope for one of the 6/30 shooting efforts.

Also Bowling Green and Ball State in and Niagara. Will be exciting to see how all these teams do against some better competition from other conferences.

Name                Class           Pos	    Height
Reggie Bass         Freshman        SG      6'4"
Amani Drummond      Freshman        PG      6'0"
Caleb Hodgson       (RS)Ā Sophomore  PF      6'10"
Kevin Miller        Sophomore       PG      6'0"
Nicolas Pavrette    Sophomore       C       6'11"
Jesse Zarzuela      (RS)Ā Sophomore  PG      6'3"

6 Players from Central Michigan already in the transfer portal.

Name              Class             Pos	Height 
Ubong Abasi Etim  (RS)Ā Freshman     PF    6'9"
Rashaun Agee      (RS)Ā Sophomore    PF    6'8"
Kaden Metheny     Sophomore         PG    5'11"
Chandler Turner   Junior            SF    6'7"
Jackson Watson    Sophomore         PG    6'1"

And 5 from Bowling Green

Edited by bullsbball