Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Saturday 2-6-21 Update

33 minutes ago, UBlearns said:

Anyone know if ESPN3 lets you watch replays later on like ESPN+ does?

I don't know for sure, but I just checked and I can watch the game against Ohio which was on ESPNU on demand on ESPN+ app.   I would expect you could watch a replay of ESPN3 game.

• Like 1

Total team effort.  This is what I call a taking care of business win.  We should beat Miami at home.  We now have won 2 straight and have very winnable/should win games coming up.  Perfect chance for this team to find consistency and build through February into March.  The bench was superb today. Specifically Skogman and Fagan.  Skogman excites me for the future with his pick and pop potential.  I think we've seen a transition in this team from it being Graves's team to being Mballa/Williams's team.  With Graves going back to his silent assassin role.  With that we are also a taller team.  We should dominate the baords every game.  Hopefully from the coaches to the players this is the start of something.  Western, Central and Eastern (definition of a trap game) coming up before the Toledo game and final stretch of conference play.  Time to get on a roll.  No traps or mental let downs.  Can't play down to our opponents.

• Thanks 1