Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MAC Championship-Ohio

UB85

22 minutes ago, James477 said:

Sections m109 & m 110 we’re behind the team bench.   Each section is sparse, difficult to predict where the UB fans will be, but most seemed to be at the bench end but behind the basket.   The arena website has a link to seatgeek.   #ubhornsup

My guess is with UB being the highest seed left, they’ll have the bench in front of sections 106 and 107 tonight. That was the bench Toledo had as the highest seed the last 2 days. I could be wrong though. Safe travels to anyone making the trip. 

19 minutes ago, Eagle66 said:

My guess is with UB being the highest seed left, they’ll have the bench in front of sections 106 and 107 tonight. That was the bench Toledo had as the highest seed the last 2 days. I could be wrong though. Safe travels to anyone making the trip. 

Well.  Already made my choice based on the other info. 

Go Bulls.  

If we are up 19 at half, I want to win by 38. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, UB92 said:

Well.  Already made my choice based on the other info. 

Go Bulls.  

If we are up 19 at half, I want to win by 38. 

No additional information at this point as UB has not sent the ticket link yet.   I will ask at 1/2 time .

Segu, Williams, and Mballa are playing their most inspired games of their UB careers.

I think tonight is won because of the next key player.

Who is that tonight? Does Graves extend his career with a signature game? Do we get the Hardnett scoring threat? Brock with key rebounding?

39 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

I'd have flown in but for an obligation Sunday. If they make it to Indy I'm going. Got my shots.

I know some other fans who chose to drive down for the game. Likely we’ll hear a little more crowd noise tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Would we rather have a Graves scoring explosion or a 10/10/10 night 

Assuming they both lead to a W, I don't care but if I had to pick I would say 10/10/10, I like seeing the Juniors take on the scoring load to get experience being the "go to" guys for next year.

5 minutes ago, UB85 said:

Espn 2

It will most likely start on a different station due to the game they have on currently and espn rarely pulls a game early

11 minutes ago, SGBull said:

Also wondering this, might just try to watch it on the ESPN website until that game is over.

Even ub doesn't know yet