Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo vs St. Bonaventure 12/4 - 4pm

2 minutes ago, BasketBull said:

This is the bottom line - the Whitesell hire has been a catastrophic failure. Not only did it stifle program momentum but he’s completely wasted the potential of some very talented players he inherited.

We should pin this handful of posts - cause this is the truth. 

Edited by UBminicre

5 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Jeenathan of 32 points vs Michigan, preseason POTY, 1,000 points and counting, great leader from all accounts, has fallen way short of his ceiling?? He has some inconsistent and lackadaisical stuff in his game, but that doesn't really square. 

Filling up a stat sheet is not a success. Someone has to score the points. In order for Williams to reach his full potential he needs to win big games, play consistent, be a leader - far more than simply score a bunch of points in a lot of losses when it counts. 

Nothing against Williams. I think he’s great. But when he looks back at his career at UB he wont be (and shouldnt be) happy with its ceiling. 

Edited by UBminicre

This board is insufferable now. Used to be fun but the program’s success has brought nothing but a bitch fest unless we win by 20 every game. I don’t want to be mellow dramatic so I’m not going to start my own thread but I’m done here. I’ll keep rooting for the team and our players, just without the company of miserable posters. Horns up, always.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UB05 said:

This board is insufferable now. Used to be fun but the program’s success has brought nothing but a bitch fest unless we win by 20 every game. I don’t want to be mellow dramatic so I’m not going to start my own thread but I’m done here. I’ll keep rooting for the team and our players, just without the company of miserable posters. Horns up, always.

If we win by 20 then the game thread isn't even 2 pages long.