Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ohio at UB - 1/3/23

MuchMany

1 minute ago, Erie County said:

Agreed. I just don't see the need for a 5th year senior D2 player taking the minutes from Cesar/Blocker/Jones. That development is way more important. 

I might be in the minority with foster but I like him most of the time. Can get a bit sloppy and force things that you can't get away with at a D1 level though

Game of runs. Fortunately we did just enough to win. Barely. Don’t know if it was just bad Ohio play or really good defense. Hardnett with a monster game. Great win to start conference play though. Ugly at times, nice at times but that’s us right now. Lots of areas to improve on, free throws being one but take the win and run. Gotta keep learning to close out games.

The offense needs to run through Curtis Jones. Foster should really be the backup PG, but I’m not sure if they have anyone else ready to step up. Foster not being able to shoot 3’s or free throws is killer in a bad way. My preferred lineup would be the below when healthy. 

C Jones 

powell 

Adams 

Hardnert 

Jack