Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Coaching Search 2023 Edition

Kevin

20 hours ago, Kevin said:

As I said, quite literally their job is to match the pay range that the university supplies to qualified candidates, not sending Ben McCollum on a tour of Buffalo when I was told: "he might not like the weather here". 

I'm glad to hear you knock the admin though, that's not on brand for you so that's interesting. You would know and reference FOIL.

If they aren't even giving you candidates who will take your job, they are useless. 

They were given candidates that would take the job.

These aren't desperate people just looking for a job.  They need to sell UB on why they are a good fit but UB also needs to sell the candidates on why UB will be a good place for their career.  

This is like dating.  You can't blame the match maker here.

1 hour ago, ukbro00 said:

I think I would much rather have Halcovage, but seeing what Jones can do with a real budget might be exciting.

I thought I had fake sources? Pretty lucky guess on Jones I guess.

I found it interesting that he hasn't been officially declined and liked a tweet I was mentioned in. 

17 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I found it interesting that he hasn't been officially declined and liked a tweet I was mentioned in. 

Seems official enough, seeing that he’s liked 2 tweets about him declining the position lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Never said you had fake sources. Said you had unreliable sources, which I stand behind.