Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MBB @ Northern Illinois | 2/13/24 8pm | ESPN+

Very solid first half. I like the fact the coaching staff is at least trying to use everyone, get them comfortable in game situations and hopefully give them something to build off next year. Hopefully we can close this out. Need to start the 2nd half strong. 

18 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Like a lead

I understand why coach called a time out there (and generally think it was smart given how the season has gone) but fulcher has been cooking and wanted to see him take it with NIU on their heels 

Ha I was going to come in here and say the opposite. I love that we actually held for last shot for once, and even went *two-for-one at the end there (intentionally or not, who knows). 

Fulcher's willingness and ability to drive to the basket is one of the bright spots of this season for sure, but I thought it was a good move from GH3 to get rid of the timeout and draw up a play for Sabol.

Edited by eyjee

4 minutes ago, eyjee said:

Ha I was going to come in here and say the opposite. I love that we actually held for last shot for once, and even went one-and-one at the end there (intentionally or not, who knows). 

Fulcher's willingness and ability to drive to the basket is one of the bright spots of this season for sure, but I thought it was a good move from GH3 to get rid of the timeout and draw up a play for Sabol.

Still wanted them to take the last shot (I think that's why the time out came)

Just would have liked to play against a defense that wasn't set especially with a team that struggles to create offense organically