Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo/WMU - 2/19

UBinMD

20 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

We are out of the gate as a 19 point favorite.

For comps, WMU lost by 13 @Ohio, 11 @Kent, and 27 @Toledo.  A 19 point win would be second best margin.  While I would enjoy a victory that big, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little closer.  Just make sure it is a 'w'.

Edited by DocCas86

21 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

For comps, WMU lost by 13 @Ohio, 11 @Kent, and 27 @Toledo.  A 19 point win would be second best margin.  While I would enjoy a victory that big, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little closer.  Just make sure it is a 'w'.

Just win. Play well, keep improving and keep rounding into form. We want to keep trending upwards. One could look at Kent and say they may be peaking too soon. One could look at Ohio and say sometimes a loss is a wake up call. My eyes tell me Cleveland is gonna be nuts. It’s anyone’s tournament 1 through 5. But tomorrow at home against a bad team…game should be well in hand as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

Standings really tightening up from 1-4. Kent looking much more dangerous than when we played them and won handily, which happens to be their last loss.  Going to be interesting to see if Toledo and Ohio falter a bit down the stretch or get their acts together, but neither is unbeatable and anything can happen in the tournament. Just keep winning!

13 hours ago, MuchMany said:

Was not aware that Western managed to lose 14 games in a row this year. Hopefully this isn't the Josiah Freeman revenge game (he's having a dreadful season looking at his stats). @skrabukes feel free to put your feet on my buddy sitting in my seats, I'll be at Pitt-Georgia Tech.

They have somehow beat Akron and CMU back-to-back

So far I’m glad my ESPN3 feed isn’t working. Sounds pretty ugly….a 4/22 start from the field isn’t what we should expect at home against the 12th place team in the MAC. Law of averages says we should eventually start hitting some shots, right? But sounds like we’re taking too many three’s so far, and bad ones at that if Hardnett is shooting from out there