Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo/Miami-OH 2/22

UBinMD

3 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Miami is exhausted. We have to keep running. They burnt a lot of energy on that comeback. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Brock get a couple minutes to grind on their shallow frontcourt. 

The word running and the name Brock don’t belong in the same sentence. Fagan and Hardnett have to play better and not pick up quick fouls. And Whitesell has to be better at using his bench. Enough with a full line change as if this is hockey.

• Like 1

Just now, skrabukes said:

Up 5 at half. I'll take it. Miami is scrappy, we need to just play our game and not theirs and it will be a W. 

Mballa can dominate down low and Williams too tough also. No more zero pass possessions and no more Mballa jumpers from deep!

And please some defense. This is way too high scoring of a game. We need to tighten up on d. We do that and the rest should be easy.

12 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

Why can’t we play blocker over brewton? 

The second unit doesn't have an offensive threat

In the few games blocker has played he has shown an offensive game

Seems fairly obvious to me 

They really should get him minutes in these last 5 games. Right now its ok but come cleveland can't really afford to have a bad stretch of minutes of zero scoring threats