Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB/Akron Thursday, March 10th @ 1:30 PM

Just now, skrabukes said:

Congrats guys, you got what you wanted. Now you can talk shit about all these guys for the next 6 months.

We aren't getting what we want. Whitesell is the head coach and will continue to be. You're satisfied with the trajectory this program is on - you're the one getting what you want.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MuchMany said:

Heartbreaker. Hate it for the guys. Butterfly effect or not, that botched end of first half possession that gave Akron a buzzer three may have been the difference. 

They botched a 3 point lead in the final minute. Botched having the ball tied under 30 seconds.

Hopefully Whitesell "retires" now that the season is over. Might be a hot take but I am not going to miss Williams-Segu-Mballa. I hope the next group plays more like CJ-Perk-Jordan-Caruthers-Harris group, team basketball with hard nose defense. 

• Like 2

Really unfortunate season. This team had all the talent in the world but never seemed to play with cohesion. Odd being that many of them had been together for years. Really disappointing. I really don’t want to see this program digress, we had such a nice run. It’s unfortunate we couldn’t continue to build upon it. I guess that’s the life of a mid major. You have your runs and eventually those runs fade away 

• Like 1