Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Jeenathan Williams

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, Blue03 said:

Watched his highlight reel, the commentators are saying some good stuff about him. Saying he’s a good driver, good with his off-hand, and that he’s just a good player who gets things done. They really like him, hopefully he can keep impressing

I am really happy for him.  I know he worked extremely hard during his four years at UB - glad to see that it is paying off for him.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After that bad second half for the Bulls, I found the Rio GV G League game also on ESPN+ (still in progress) and Williams currently with 12 pts 9 boards.

Looks pretty good overall. I think he'll get back into the NBA again.

Amazingly after last year Houston is 18-17 and in 8th in the West this year so might be slightly tougher to get back up. Almost wish he stayed with Portland this year as they are awful again.

EDIT: And of course as soon as I say that hes out of the game with an ankle injury.

watching my Sixers get back on track versus the Houston Rockets yesterday 1/15/24, with about 5 minutes to go our guy subbed into the game wearing #19, I started watching intently once again - 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 foul, 0-2 from the field, 2-2 FT: 2pts - and a whopping +10 while on the floor - it was good to see especially when Reggie Bullock and Boban didn't get into the game. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, bullsbball said:

Total of 10 minutes and 2 points in the past month in 5 games. 

82 minutes in 14 games with 35 total points (shooting 45%) on the season.

Not looking good.

Hard to prove anything with those limited minutes.

Those NBA checks are nice. Think his 2-way contract is around $2MM this season

• Like 1

Practicing with the best of the best on a daily basis - Collecting 2Million per year, I think he's going to be just fine!
He has played some games in the G-League too this season!
9 games - 18ppg - 6reb - 4ast

It's awesome to have a UB guy in the NBA!! 

• Like 2