Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2023 Transfer Portal (outbound)

ub2019

5 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Sorry to see him go, but I think that’s a good spot for him.

My sentiments exactly. Always tough to see players choose other schools but always hope for the best. Certainly hope it works out for him more than Mballa's transfer did. That one stings. It's one thing when they go and succeed, and a whole other thing where you can only wish they stayed 😓

• 2 weeks later...

Zid just posted that his recruitment is 100% wide open, so I guess he's still looking for a home. Whatever commitment he thought he was going to make apparently didn't materialize or he changed his mind. Seems like these guys need to find a new home in pretty short order, but maybe not.

Any word on Blocker and what he's up to?

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Zid just posted that his recruitment is 100% wide open, so I guess he's still looking for a home. Whatever commitment he thought he was going to make apparently didn't materialize or he changed his mind. Seems like these guys need to find a new home in pretty short order, but maybe not.

Any word on Blocker and what he's up to?

The Arizona "interest" seemed bizarre, but they just landed Rochester's Jaden Bradley from Bama, so maybe he got bumped? He's all over the place on social media tbh, seems like he could use a mature advisor.

9 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

The Arizona "interest" seemed bizarre, but they just landed Rochester's Jaden Bradley from Bama, so maybe he got bumped? He's all over the place on social media tbh, seems like he could use a mature advisor.

Some of his tweets are odd and cryptic, so that may turn off some potential suitors. 

29 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Some of his tweets are odd and cryptic, so that may turn off some potential suitors. 

I think coaches can see past that stuff tbh. He's just a young dude from rough and tumble Philly, who like many of his peers is living his life on the social media stage for better or worse. Still rooting for the guy, super charming and engaged in person.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Wishing him the best.

If he wants to be the man, he has a good shot there. 5-27 this past year. Were the projections for this guy that wrong he couldn’t land a better spot than this? Hopefully it is a good spot for him and he has a nice career.

27 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Transfer portal closing this week, imagine we see some movement in the next few days 

So what happens to any players that were in the portal and don't get picked up by a new team? Are they just SOL?