Jump to content
Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DooleyBull06

FLJ Status/Updates

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MillenniumBull said:

Are there any jobs left?  Is she officially here another year?

The only one that would be a clear step up would be UNC, which just formally opened up days ago.

Of note Megan Duffy (formerly Miami U's head coach) replaced Carolyn Kieger at Marquette.  Kieger ended up taking the Penn State job after Felisha Legette-Jack was reportedly offered it.  To give some indication of how good of a coach we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t she get beat down the last P5 job she had? She seems to have found a comfortable place. Maybe that is adding to her selectively 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HomeyG said:

Didn’t she get beat down the last P5 job she had? She seems to have found a comfortable place. Maybe that is adding to her selectively 

I posted this earlier but I think she’d need around 3-4 years at the bottom of the conference or some form of misconduct  to get fired here. Extremely likely she leaves here on her own accord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MillenniumBull said:

Are there any jobs left?  Is she officially here another year?

North Carolina just opened and I expect that Rutgers will open right after signing period ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It is not a five year extension.  It is an additional year on the contract that she signed last year.

Edited by BrooklynBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hope this contract lasts longer than Nate's. Felisha is most assuredly integral to this school and the athletics program. Let's hope that everyone stands behind her and the team this upcoming season and moving forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HomeyG said:

Did she get a raise?

 

Buff news said 270k up from 240k plus 75k incentives and a 50k bonus if she stays 5 more years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skrabukes said:

Buff news said 270k up from 240k plus 75k incentives and a 50k bonus if she stays 5 more years.

Glad to have Coach stay and I hope that she stays here until she decides to hang them up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The UNC job is a concern.  But at least there’s a restructured buyout clause according to the News.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just very happy for Coach Jack. This raise is well deserved. After the sweet 16 from 2 years ago, losing the best senior class in history and still getting to the round of 32 this year. If she can do it again this year after losing a WNBA draft pick among 3 other seniors, she's outright amazing, and deserves a Brinks truck dropped off at her door by UB. That being said, I wouldn't put it past her and her staff to get the job done. Let's fill the arena for the women's games next winter...Operation 6k!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, skrabukes said:

I'm just very happy for Coach Jack. This raise is well deserved. After the sweet 16 from 2 years ago, losing the best senior class in history and still getting to the round of 32 this year. If she can do it again this year after losing a WNBA draft pick among 3 other seniors, she's outright amazing, and deserves a Brinks truck dropped off at her door by UB. That being said, I wouldn't put it past her and her staff to get the job done. Let's fill the arena for the women's games next winter...Operation 6k!

MAC is wide open this year. I’d expect Ohio to be the favorite in the east and Central in the west, but Miami is a huge wild card as is UB. Summer is the obvious star of the team, but Addy and Hanna can put up some numbers. Have a freshman or two step up and we don’t miss a beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UBminicre said:

Didn’t she resign? No discussion on this one? 

Lol read the thread its the last thing that was discussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, UBminicre said:

Didn’t she resign? No discussion on this one? 

She re-signed.  Which is different from resigning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...