Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kent St

squire17

2 hours ago, squire17 said:

Just looking at Kent’s losses so far. All close. Bulls will have to play a good game, if they hope to come away with a W. I’m not optimistic.

I agree that Kent provides a stiff challenge.   Hoping we see Mballa and Segu bounce back from sub par games. Also need to get more from Brewton, Nickelberry and Hardnett.  If game is close down stretch,  the team needs to find confidence and ability to finish strong.  This game is a good barometer where  the Bulls fit in the MAC.

Low-key I kinda don't mind these early games on ESPN+.  Get home from work, have some dinner, maybe workout, then whip through the replay condensed game skipping over all of the commercials and halftime.  Obviously I wish we could attend home games, but I could kinda get used to this for midseason road games.

1 hour ago, UBlearns said:

Low-key I kinda don't mind these early games on ESPN+.  Get home from work, have some dinner, maybe workout, then whip through the replay condensed game skipping over all of the commercials and halftime.  Obviously I wish we could attend home games, but I could kinda get used to this for midseason road games.

How soon is the replay available?

Ive got ESPN plus but have either streamed on a comp in the background at work or just listened to it on the radio

But if the replay is available quickly it makes more sense just to avoid scores until the games over

The offense is hilarious. Hardnett dribbling around like he's a PG, with zero skill package. Nothing is being run to get guys open shots from 3, Brewton just standing around. Guys missing bunnies. So much lackadaisical stuff. I understand that this is an unprecedented disjointed season, but this is just uglier than I expected.

All that said, we're down a few buckets. Let's go. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

The offense is hilarious. Hardnett dribbling around like he's a PG, with zero skill package. Nothing is being run to get guys open shots from 3, Brewton just standing around. Guys missing bunnies. So much lackadaisical stuff. I understand that this is an unprecedented disjointed season, but this is just uglier than I expected.

All that said, we're down a few buckets. Let's go. 

Hardnett is rough. I'd prefer to even seen brock b

Either way 21 points in the 1H is unacceptable

Game is over before it started. No effort, I’m tired of Graves he stinks, getting owned by this Nuga guys who just outclassing him. Funny how graves was considering draft, couldn’t be having a worse senior year than him. Whitesell has nothing I can’t even watch this team...

I know it has been discussed in other threads, but I'd be interested in contributing to a study of just how we ended up with the isle of misfit toys roster. We have all these guys who are good at one thing, who came from a big name program, who have size, but they just have abysmal actual effective basketball skill and sense. Where is the shooting? Where are the well-rounded guards with size and handle like Nuga? Why does every other program but us add guys like this out of nowhere every year? 

Wrong thread for it I know, but this is going to turn into a message-sending embarrassing blowout and the thread is going to match.

• Like 1