Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB/Akron Thursday, March 10th @ 1:30 PM

Just now, BasketBull said:

Our three senior leaders are a combined 7/26. They account for 41.1% of our makes and 59.1% of our misses.

This was the class that was kept and that we didn't do an exhausted search over.

Edited by Kevin

3 minutes ago, Erie County said:

@skrabukesand @MuchMany are you dunking on us today from the thread or are you admitting that maybe we were right? Kenpom matter? Does the path matter? Does avoiding Akron in Cleveland matter? does 1-5 against the top 4 matter?

Team next year: Skogman, Hardnett, Jones, Cesar, Perry. That's a bottom of the conference team. The one Whitesell built. 

Did Blocker and Mading leave?

3 minutes ago, Erie County said:

@skrabukesand @MuchMany are you dunking on us today from the thread or are you admitting that maybe we were right? Kenpom matter? Does the path matter? Does avoiding Akron in Cleveland matter? does 1-5 against the top 4 matter?

Team next year: Skogman, Hardnett, Jones, Cesar, Perry. That's a bottom of the conference team. The one Whitesell built. 

Dude, watch the game and try to enjoy it instead of talking shit about every player and coach.

Would never, ever want most of you on my side in a dark alley.

Are we playing poorly? Yes. Are the warts that we have all acknowledged this year still present? Yes. Do I care what a troll who wastes his time transposing missed shots from the box score thinks? Not particularly. Are we down 6 with 8 minutes to go and am I rooting my ass off for my alma mater? You bet your ass.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

You guys are quick to give out Ls. That will only fuel these battles even more, I've learned my lesson. I'm going to at least wait 20 more minutes to give my final thoughts on this season.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. I just haven't seen a single thing from this team to make me think a comeback in Cleveland is happening.

• Like 1