Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Charleston Classic - Buffalo vs. Towson (11/22 @ 7:00PM)

Jeseph

• Jeseph featured and pinned this topic

We need to continue to grow and develop. And as you said gel. Especially in the half court offense. Last night we only had 9 assist. A lot of that was bc of missed shots but so far when the tempo is slowed against us, we have struggled on offense (forced shots and poor shot selection). Like to see that change going forward. 

20 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Now that we are on the "Losers side", UB must finish the deal and go 2-1. 

Towson is a very winnable game, followed by a game against Missouri State or Joe's. 

Need to leave here 4-2. 

I agree, anything else would be considered a failure.

8 minutes ago, UB05 said:

Graves, Jordan, Segu, and Johnson should be the only ones with a green light from beyond the 3 point line 

Have to hope Grant finds his shot soon, he's not much use to this team if he can't drain 3's consistently. Williams, I get why he tries the 3 to be less one-dimensional and open up driving lines, but he just doesn't have the stroke.

Jordan and Mballa are probably the two most solid pieces in place so far.

If we can get Graves, Williams, Segu into some kind of rythm I like the lineup. 

But even last year we were prone to some wonky outside shooting and the guards always wanna drive.

I really like the roster overall but it'll be about geling and giving the offense a better flow. 

I'm generally always going to be positive. Following the team for two decades , even when things look a bit sloppy now, we are still living in such a fun time for the program.

Just now, xDerekRx said:

But even last year we were prone to some wonky outside shooting and the guards always wanna drive.

I don’t mind dribble penetration at all. Dribble drives. Drives and kick, high/low, curls and screens, pick and roll, pick and pop and back door cuts. All things I’m not seeing. Just wildly chucking up 3s. We need to get better in half court. Fast breaks aren’t always going to be there and 3s aren’t always going to fall.