Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

George Halcovage III the next UB Men's Basketball Coach

Jeseph

• Jeseph pinned this topic

What they are saying about George Halvovage III:

"George is one of the best coaches we've ever had at Villanova. He has recruited, developed, and mentored our players with passion. George is a great leader and basketball mind. We'll miss him and Lizzy. The University at Buffalo is getting a creative, committed Head Basketball Coach. " Jay Wright (CBS / Former Villanova MBB Head Coach)

"George and I both came to Villanova in 2008 and we have grown up together in this business. As a coach he is an outstanding tactician and superb recruiter whose efforts were instrumental in this program's success. On a personal level, he is a great friend, a brother, who will be an amazing head coach at the University of Buffalo. We are thrilled for George and Lizzy as they begin this new chapter of their lives."  Kyle Neptune (Head Coach Villanova Men's Basketball) 

"Coach G is a great leader and basketball mind. He is more than prepared to lead UB Basketball and represent New York! At Villanova he had constant dialogue with his players and was always focused on doing what it took to help me become the best player I could possibly be every single day. I have great confidence that he will thrive as the Head Coach at UB!" Jalen Brunson (New York Knicks / Villanova MBB Alum)

"I have had the opportunity to watch Coach George Halcovage the past 10 years and I have no doubt he will do an incredible job at The University at Buffalo. George had a hand in every aspect of the Villanova Basketball program as an assistant coach to Jay Wright. He is a tremendous floor coach and tactician with a network of contacts that will help UB build an elite program in the MAC. George possesses the ability to communicate and connect with players while understanding that the role of a head coach is not only to win games but help build a bridge for players to cross after graduation. I look forward to following his and UB's success." Seth Greenberg (ESPN / Former Head Coach Virginia Tech)

Source

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Jeseph changed the title to George Halcovage III the next UB Men's Basketball Coach
11 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

"He has recruited, developed, and mentored our players with passion. George is a great leader and basketball mind." Jay Wright (CBS / Former Villanova MBB Head Coach)

"As a coach he is an outstanding tactician and superb recruiter"  Kyle Neptune (Head Coach Villanova Men's Basketball) 

"Coach G is a great leader and basketball mind." Jalen Brunson (New York Knicks / Villanova MBB Alum)

"George had a hand in every aspect of the Villanova Basketball program [...] He is a tremendous floor coach and tactician with a network of contacts that will help UB build an elite program in the MAC." Seth Greenberg (ESPN / Former Head Coach Virginia Tech)

Ok I know they have to say nice things but I AM READY FOR A NEW ERA!