Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MAC Championship-Ohio

UB85

Is now the time to socially distance from the team we love. No, I say! Never!! Go Bulls! Chip away and get the gap to 16, then 12, then 8, then 4. Then Ohio will be shaking in their boots. Dare I say it:ย ...and so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past. (apologies to FScott Fitzgerald)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, UBFAN2001 said:

I remember the 2005 MAC Championship when Buffalo had a 20 point lead at the half (I think).ย  Ohio got back in that game by pressing on each Buffalo possession.ย  Witherspoon hadn't prepared for that apparently.ย  Maybe we can press the 2nd half but Whitesell is just slightly higher energy than Witherspoon.

Their advantage was a half timeย pep talk by a military veteran if I remember correctly. We donโ€™t have anything like thatย 

19 minutes ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

Regan had tweeted yesterday this felt like 2015. That was a team with not a ton ofย depth but senior leaders, a dynamic PG, and heart. Does this squad have any of those tonight?

Instead we have 2009, when losing to the Zips, Pierce scored 4 points. Graves..

Pierce couldnโ€™t even get 2 minutes a game with this team.

23 minutes ago, UB85 said:

Reggie sat in the sidelines like he was frozen. He failed to call any time outs to break their momentum. Just a terrible coaching job.ย 

Should have gone to zone, but instead watched as Ohio drove the lane with impunity for layup after layup.