Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Anquan Boldin Jr.

Bill

5 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Is the #notcommitted just standard to include? It does seem unnecessary to me.

It’s become pretty standard. Bc during visits they pose in uniform and since we are in the social media age, it’s all posted. So they add the hashtag so that no one gets the wrong impression. Or there’s no spoilers for when they do the grand announcement on social.

Also didn’t Sr. break his jaw during his career…perhaps that’s why he can’t bust a huge smile.

Took a listen to anquan on instagram live. His friends are pushing him to come to UB it seems. He tried to deflect recruiting questions and just talk to his friend but he finally broke and said UB is his top choice at the moment. Also stated he has another visit planned, probably to eastern. Hopefully UB’s pitch and visit surpass his next

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/20/2023 at 1:01 PM, Dabulls said:

Took a listen to anquan on instagram live. His friends are pushing him to come to UB it seems. He tried to deflect recruiting questions and just talk to his friend but he finally broke and said UB is his top choice at the moment. Also stated he has another visit planned, probably to eastern. Hopefully UB’s pitch and visit surpass his next

I didn't see any mention of visit other than UB on his Twitter.  Does anyone have any info on that?  Or is a lack of visit mention a good sign for a commit today?

Looked at EMU fan board and didn't see much mention of Boldin.  However there was a fair amount of chatter about disappointment with Heath.  He has fallen a ways from a year ago when people were talking about the great transfers, including Bates.

47 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

I didn't see any mention of visit other than UB on his Twitter.  Does anyone have any info on that?  Or is a lack of visit mention a good sign for a commit today?

It’s looking like he’s committing here. All signs are pointing that way. Guard on this team is so wide open that I think it could be more enticing as well. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Looked at EMU fan board and didn't see much mention of Boldin.  However there was a fair amount of chatter about disappointment with Heath.  He has fallen a ways from a year ago when people were talking about the great transfers, including Bates.

He might have decided to not go. I also saw a New Mexico State fan post on his commitment timeline announcement, odd because I haven’t seen any mention of the offering him. He went on Instagram live last night with his friends and they all said he’s going to UB. He laughed and told his friends “y’all got a crystal ball or something?”. Pretty confident he’s a UB Bull from what I hear and see

38 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

boom.

Really classy commitment letter. I like what he said about the team embracing him and the transparency of the coaching staff. That is a great thing. You may lose some kids with that, but you will keep the ones worth keeping.

3 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Really classy commitment letter. I like what he said about the team embracing him and the transparency of the coaching staff. That is a great thing. You may lose some kids with that, but you will keep the ones worth keeping.

Right there with you.