Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BrooklynBull

(4) UB vs (1) CMU Friday MAC Semi FInal 11:00 AM

Posted (edited)

This should be an all time classic.  Two great coaches.  Tons of mutual respect and a building rivalry.

Edited by BrooklynBull
  • Like 2

A win here would be a great resume booster and bust the tournament doors wide open. A championship caliber game in the semi. Go Bulls!

Bracketology says that we're in even with a loss (UB in with CMU autobid, this is the only way that can happen).  However I think a win here would do wonders for an at-large.  Assuming we don't win it all.

A win tomorrow would almost assuredly put UB in...if we lose, we want to root for Miami to beat Ohio and then CMU over Miami in the final. 

Hitting the road now. See y’all in a few hours! Beat the chips (twice)!

• Like 1

Defending well but we’ve gotta start rebounding. UB crowd coming alive. If Dillard starts hitting this will be a fun one

Not as much offense as the two usually put up, but as for be hard fought between two schools with respect for each other, this is clearly living up to what I expected.

What a clusterf*** with UB tickets! I bought seats through the Athletic department and they didn't have my tickets. The box office was nice enough to comp is two seats but we only got in for the start of the 4th.

One Chips team down, one to go! Great job by the ladies to hang in there after CMU made their big run in the 4th.

Our ladies played such an amazing game. They took everything that CMU could throw at them and kept coming back.

I think they're up for another deep run in the tourney this year.