Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Around the MAC

5 hours ago, Bill said:

Are we rooting for Ohio? Would be nice to see a Mac team make a run, but for some reason i can’t pull myself to cheer for them. 

4 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

I know exactly what you mean.  I've taken the middle road.  Pulling for them in the first round, maybe the second, but not beyond that.

I hope they get run off the floor.

Edited by promotherobot

2 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Of course we root for Ohio.

This is why I gave up doing brackets.  One year I had Utah beating Miami (Ohio).  It was better for my bracket for Utah to win, but it would mean more money for UB if Miami won.  It is all about the money.  The further Ohio goes the more money for UB.

It’s more than money to me. Root for the teams in your conference. If they win, it reflects positively on you, too. Why would you want a result that besmirches your conference? It’s absurd. But to each his own.

• Like 1

Great for MAC  with Ohio win.  They came up big - great win.  We can all assume that Ohio will be a top MAC program for many years.  They have a coach- Boals - real good that is all in at Ohio. I picked them to win and they can win again on Monday 

Unfortunately we lost last night against a good club.  Good to see MAC  teams do well in post season 

GO BULLS

Edited by markchicago