Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Around the MAC

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Preston is having a tough day so far, 3 points on 1/8 shooting, but has 6 rebounds and 6 assists. It’s nice to see Vander Flop having a tough day too, 2-10. Not sure how many phantom charges he too today.

Preston getting exposed. Not an nba level player. Not a good defender either.

Just now, Ubbulls84 said:

Preston getting exposed. Not an nba level player. Not a good defender either.

That announcer in Championship game was on crack. Preston had a ridiculous first half against us, no doubt, but when that guy kept saying NBA talent, I felt that was a bit of an overreaction 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

It’s easy to abuse a defender who is barely 6 feet and weighs 140 soaked and wet. He’s had to play against a defender who is his size and tougher. 

Exactly in power conferences he’d be going up against bigger and stronger guards, that post up game won’t work. 

Ohio had a great run. They had a tough time guarding in the first half especially in the first half. Creighton moved the ball quickly around the horn with sharp crisp passes, excellent shooting and timely dribble drives. But to their credit Ohio fought to the bitter end never giving up. Kudos to them. I’m not sure who they have coming back next year but if most of their core returns they’ll be a tough tram to beat. 

They gave it a good run for a bit toward the end.  I'm glad for the MAC that Ohio got past the first round.  Not upset at all that they're now done.  Preston hustled his but off, but was over matched.  Sears looks like he's got some potential to be a thorn in our side for a few years.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, 961819 said:

This is literally going to be his 6th college season. Dude go play overseas, get your own place, start a family or something.

I hope he has a really good graduate degree in the works, only thing that somewhat makes sense. 

Like you played at Ohio and Xavier, you can play pro basketball somewhere

2 hours ago, Tee4three said:

I hope he has a really good graduate degree in the works, only thing that somewhat makes sense. 

Like you played at Ohio and Xavier, you can play pro basketball somewhere

Ohio has a great Masters in Beer Pong I hear.

All seriousness, this is bad news. He was a problem for us a few years ago.

12 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Ohio has a great Masters in Beer Pong I hear.

All seriousness, this is bad news. He was a problem for us a few years ago.

They will definitely be a veteran led team, much like our top 25 team of a few years ago. If they can get to the same depth of that squad (which they did not have this year), they might be capable of a big run similar to ours.

1 minute ago, skrabukes said:

They will definitely be a veteran led team, much like our top 25 team of a few years ago. If they can get to the same depth of that squad (which they did not have this year), they might be capable of a big run similar to ours.

I actually believe next year might be the year the mac is a multiple bid league, and not because a team gets upset in the conference tournament but because there will be 2 deserving at large teams